About Our Bankruptcy Lawyer in Beverly, MA
The Law Offices of Christopher W. Parker LLC is a law firm that counsels companies and individuals in connection with a wide range of business matters. We specialize in providing clients with solutions that involve bankruptcy in Beverly, MA, and in all of the surrounding cities. Mr. Parker has extensive experience in bankruptcy and commercial law and has represented numerous debtors, creditors, committees, trustees, and secured and unsecured creditors in Chapter 11 reorganizations and Chapter 7 liquidations.
As an experienced bankruptcy lawyer in Beverly, MA, Mr. Parker’s resume includes the representation of a third-party company or asset acquisitions in Section 363 bankruptcy sales, debtors and creditors in assignments for the benefit of creditors, trust mortgages, and other proceedings under state law. He also has broad experience in counseling clients in connection with complicated commercial finance transactions and Uniform Commercial Code matters.
We have represented clients in commercial litigation in state and federal Courts, as well as in mediations, arbitrations, and other forms of alternative dispute resolution. When you have legal concerns, we are there to assist you.
- Represented the Bondholders in Chapter 11 Proceedings In re East Hill Woods & In re Northeast Recycling Associates Corporation
- Represented the Creditors Committee in Chapter 11 Proceedings In re Robins & In re Halmar Distributions
- Represented the Trustee in Chapter 11 Proceedings In re Newbury Café, Inc.
- Represented the Official Committee of Equity Security Holders in Chapter 11 Proceedings In re Cambridge Biotech Corp.
- Represented the Debtors in Chapter 11 Proceedings In re White & In re Specialty Restaurants, Inc.
Mr. Parker is the author of a number of articles, and has lectured on various topics of business and bankruptcy law for the American Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association, and Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education.
- Northeastern University School of Law, J.D.
- Tufts University, B.A.
- Massachusetts (1976)
- United States District Court (District of Massachusetts – 1977)
- United States Court of Appeals for the First, Second, & Sixth Circuits
- United States Supreme Court
- Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights
- Corporate & Business
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- From 2005-2007, Mr. Parker was Co-Chair of the Bankruptcy Practice Group of the Massachusetts Bar Association
- From 2004-2007, Mr. Parker served on the Business Council of the Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member of the Bankruptcy Committee of the Boston Bar Association
- Member of the American Bankruptcy Institute
- Is Listed in Who’s Who in American Law
- Member, Boston American Inn of Court
Contact us to learn more about declaring bankruptcy in Beverly, MA, or in any of the surrounding cities.